Saturday, April 25, 2009

so what's up?

been having "draft blogs" in my site.. as always i would start one and won't end up finishing them.. whew.. i hope this time, it does..

so what's up?

after all those drama i've had with some people, i managed to survive! yep! as always. i always thank the Lord for keeping me up and straight all through those times.. :)

fun times with the family is always fun! although we don't get to go out and have dinner or what, my mom's food is even better than what they would say "our best seller".. my mom's food at the dinner table is always the best for me.

marc and i had our times, but hey, i guess that's all because we're two different people, trying to work things out. im just glad that he's the type who would want to talk about a misunderstanding right then and there.. ako kase, i would myself to cool down a bit and then yun na, talk na. i hate it sometimes, but i see the essence in it. kung galit, eh di sabihin, wala nang arte arte pa, as what marc would always say. he hates me being maarte when we have issues, like, wala nang paliguy-ligoy pa. if he asks and the only answer is either a yes or a no, then yes or no lang talaga. he'll ask for explanation if he think he needs one. im learning.. and he's learning. :) bottomline - we're both doing great..

work? whew! very very busy! but hey, i managed to pass my certification exam! weeeee! :) besides those busy and full of tickets team, my mind still managed to sip the information from 3 inch book i studied! whew! super thanks kay Lord.. from the beginning up to the end, i was like "Lord, help me ha? im doing my job and im pretty sure, you'll bless it" grrrraaabeee talaga.. and this coming week? ayun, training again! minsan it's like i feel bad kase i dont get to work much when im on training, but i guess ganun talaga eh. hehe..

and my friends? haaay, i hardly see them.. well except for those in the office because of course i get to see them everyday - 9 hours! haha. but they are really just few people whom i consider as you know, as friends talaga! i miss peej and trace! and so does the allsides and vero!

what's up for me in the next coming weeks? hmmm.. i surely dont know, but i am pretty sure that the Lord will always be by my side.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment